Carol Singers raised £131.25 for the RNIB

Anything you would like to talk about
Admin
Site Admin

Carol Singers raised £131.25 for the RNIB

Post by Admin »

Dear Sian

I just wanted to drop you a quick email and say thank you so much for your support in choosing to raise funds for the RNIB with your annual carol singing around Dundury village. I’ve already sent you a thank you letter but also attaching a copy as well in case of delays with the Christmas post! I’m delighted to tell you that you raised £131.25 in total from the collection so again, a big thank you to you and your fellow singers for your very kind support.

Right now, there are currently 2,595 registered blind and partially sighted adults and children living in Bristol but figures suggest there are an estimated 11,270 people living with sight loss. However many people do not receive the support they need and deserve. Sight loss shouldn’t mean that you are more likely to feel lonely and excluded, or be unemployed but it does. With your support, we can reach more blind and partially sighted people and face the future with confidence together.

Once again, a huge thank you for your very kind support and may I take this opportunity of wishing you and everyone in Dundury village a very Merry Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

With warmest regards

Jo Killick
Area Fundraising Manager
RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)
Attachments
IMG_2588.jpg
IMG_2588.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 5206 times