Ham Lane

Bringing faster broadband to Dundry.
JohnC

Ham Lane

Post by JohnC »

I just got a reply from Wight Wireless regarding Ham Lane that may be of interest.

My question and their reply are below but the key point is that they have surveyed Ham Lane and do have a solution :D.
Regards,
John, Ham Lane.

Sir,

It has now been over 3 months since you accepted my order.

I understand the business imperative to hit the more densely populated, and flatter, areas of the village first. However, I would be grateful if you would please confirm that;

1. You still intend to honour the order.
2. You have surveyed the Ham Lane area and can deliver the promised service to this interesting, and challenging, topography.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,
John Charlton.

Hello John,

Thank you for getting in touch - your area is the next area that we will begin connecting customers. We have had one or two delays with external suppliers (Western Power) and a mast provider but things are now hopefully falling into place. We absolutely intend to supply service to Ham Lane, and we have a solution for the area.

I am unable to give you any exact dates yet which I can appreciate it frustrating, but I hope to be able to give you an update towards the end of this week.

Best Regards,
Trevor.

lifewing

Re: Ham Lane

Post by lifewing »

Any update on this - as he said he was going to contact you by the end of August?

Thanks

JohnC

Post by JohnC »

Nope, not a peep... :roll:

JohnC

Post by JohnC »

Hi,
I was contacted by Wight Wireless yesterday (Fri 22nd).
They will be installing on Tuesday.
Woohoo. :shock:

Regards,
John.