At the Parish Council meeting on Monday 9th April 2018 we discussed:
- Co-option of a new councillor - Tim Balli was co-opted as a councillor
- Flooding of a property on Dundry Lane – caused by blocked drains in road
- Rogue airport parking company – news report about missing and damaged cars. Unofficial airport parking in Dundry Lane.
- NSC Town and Parish Forum meeting – report on NSC budget – further cuts likely.
- Taylor Wimpey Ashton Vale exhibition – detail added to previous proposals, 40% affordable housing.
- New Clerk – still time to apply!
- The A38 – ‘Waterfall wall’, flooding, another accident, possible safety measures under consideration
- Speed limit working group – we need information about accidents in the parish
- Planning – comments on 5 applications
For the full minutes see http://www.dundry.org.uk/parish_council_documents.php
The next full meeting of Dundry Parish Council will be held on Monday 14th May 2018
If parishioners would like something to be included on the agenda, please notify a councillor or the Clerk by Monday 7th May. You can also raise matters in the Public Forum but, depending on what they are, full discussion may have to be left to the following meeting.