At the Parish Council meeting on Monday 12th March 2018 we discussed
- The Playing Field – discussion with representatives of Chew Valley Football Club
- The Hill Road turning circle – report outlining issues will soon be published on parish website
- Litter – to be discussed at Annual Parish Meeting
- Vacancy for Parish Councillor – volunteer still needed
- Speed limit working group – initial meeting 21st March
- Planning Applications – no objections to 18/P/2051/FUH extension to Elwell Farm Elwell Lane.
Please find the full minutes below and further info at
The next full meeting of Dundry Parish Council will be held on Monday 9th April 2018
If parishioners would like something to be included on the agenda, please notify a councillor or the Clerk by Monday 2nd April. You can also raise matters in the Public Forum but, depending on what they are, full discussion may have to be left to the following meeting.
The Annual Parish Meeting will be held on Monday 16th April at 7.30 p.m. in the village hall