Page 1 of 1
Mon 09/07/18, 7.30pm, Village Hall: Parish Council Meeting
Posted: Sun 08 Jul, 2018 8:13 am
Please find the agenda below and further information at:
Re: Mon 09/07/18, 7.30pm, Village Hall: Parish Council Meeting
Posted: Fri 07 Sep, 2018 5:30 pm
At the meeting of Dundry Parish Council held on Monday, 9th July 2018 we discussed:
- New police beat officer - PC Martin Faithfull to be replaced by PC Phil Rudden (PC2287).
- Cattle on Dundry Down – unfortunate incident with resident who was walking a dog.
- Bins at the village hall – Campaign to improve correct usage to reduce mess.
- Report on Meeting held with Chew Valley Football Club on 5th July – good progress made.
- New Clerk – Robin Moss takes over from Judith Hoskin on 15th August
- Bristol Airport ‘Parking Summit’ – Report on discussions about airport-related parking problems.
- Parish Councils Airport Association – The PCAA had submitted a detailed response to the recent Masterplan consultation.
- Meeting with Long Ashton and Barrow Gurney PCs – Possible Taylor Wimpey planning application soon.
- Parish Clerk email address affected by a ‘spoofing’ attack. Unlikely any sensitive information compromised.
- Planning Applications Received 18/P/3416/FUL Windwhistle, Downs Road, BS41 8LR Proposed rural broadband mast and associated antennas and ancillary equipment cabinet – no objection.
For the full minutes see http://www.dundry.org.uk/parish_council_documents.php
The next full meeting of Dundry Parish Council will be held on Monday 10th September 2018
If parishioners would like something to be included on the agenda, please notify a councillor or the Clerk by Monday 43rd September. You can also raise matters in the Public Forum but, depending on what they are, full discussion may have to be left to the following meeting.