At the Parish Council meeting on Monday, 14th May 2018 we:
Holger Laux as Chair and Simon Fiddian as Vice-chair and agreed responsibilities for other councillors (for details see www.dundry.org.uk
- A road accident in East Dundry where there were several injuries
- Fly tipping – residents encouraged to report to North Somerset Council
- Audit arrangements – no external audit required because income and expenditure below £25,000 – information to be publishes on website.
- Donating money to Community First Responders for more equipment
- Applicants for the post of Clerk and decided a short list
- The wording for the Community Consultation on possible agreement with Chew Valley Football Club
- The ‘Tidy up Dundry’ group – volunteers still needed
- The North Somerset Footpath Forum – particularly the ‘donate a Gate’ Scheme
- Commented on 3 planning applications
- Jetting of drains on Dundry Lane and the A38.
For the full minutes see http://www.dundry.org.uk/parish_council_documents.php
The next full meeting of Dundry Parish Council will be held on Monday 11th June 2018
If parishioners would like something to be included on the agenda, please notify a councillor or the Clerk by Monday 4th June. You can also raise matters in the Public Forum but, depending on what they are, full discussion may have to be left to the following meeting.